In the absence of effective, efficient, and reliable business money
management, your marketing and sales efforts, even successful ones,
are likely to be less than optimal at best, and wasted, at worst.
The adage “It’s not how much you make, but how much you keep” still makes sense. You are better off making $250,000 in sales and keeping $100,000 rather than making $1,000,000 in sales and spending $1.1M to generate all those sales. Even if the $1 million in sales resulted in $100,000 of profit, you’re still better off with the $250,000 in sales scenario. This is because you will have to work four times as hard for $1 million in sales compared to generating sales of $250,000. In addition, the risk of a mistake costing money or failure to collect receivables is four times as great.
For most entrepreneurs, marketing and sales principles and concepts are easier (and more fun) to grasp and master than financial ones. The need to market and sell one’s products and services is obvious. Without making any sales, there’s no money to manage.
If you need to learn about marketing and selling, a simple online search will reveal a plethora of articles, books, training programs, and consultants at your fingertips.
Unfortunately, learning to keep more of what you make isn’t as simple. A similar online search for key phrases related to money management for small business owners will unearth a much smaller number of resources. The unfortunate news is that we have found those resources are frequently incomplete, misleading, confusing, impractical, and often inaccurate.
While we don’t fully understand why this is the case, the fact is that it doesn’t matter. By reading this eBook, you’re taking an important step toward understanding practical principles for building a sustainable business that is more profitable and valuable.
What You’ll Learn
- The different between making more money and making more profit
- The simple formula for making more money and keeping more of what you make
- Fundamental principles for boosting your cash coming in
- Fundamental principles for reducing your cash going out
- Boosting your business’ revenue by understanding the “Revenue Ratchet Formula”
- Smart Business Money Habits: The Keys to Putting More Profit in Your Pocket
- Resources for putting more profit in your pocket
How You’ll Learn
- Simple visuals accelerate your learning and recollection of key principles and formulas
- Jargon-free, concise wording enables you to learn faster and retain what you learn easier
Get My Copy Now